There might be a case where you would want to give your staff members at the restaurant limited access to either of our products, whether it is limited access to POS 2.0 or limited access to GrubCENTER.
To do so, you would have to first create a Role. Creating Roles beforehand will allow you to connect unaccustomed users to existing roles.
To learn how to create a role, kindly follow the steps below:
- Log into GrubCENTER by clicking here.
- Click on Settings from the dropdown menu on the left side of the GrubCENTER dashboard.
- From the Settings dropdown menu, Click on Roles.
- You will then be able to see all the existing roles on the dashboard if any.
- Click on ‘’+ New Role’’ button on the top right corner of the screen.
- Enter the Role Name.
- Enter the Description. This Step is optional.
- Click Next.
- Select your Permission(s). This step is compulsory because this will allow your users to access and view only what you have given permission for.
- Once you select permission(s), select further permission(s) from the drop-down menu to modify your choice.
- Click Add Role.
You have successfully created a role.