gPOS allows you to switch on/off your receipts for dine in orders. You will be able to enable/disable kitchen tickets, receipts, and pre-receipts.
To enable/disable the different types of receipts, kindly follow the steps below:
- From the main dashboard, click on the settings button on the top right of the screen.
- You will then be directed to the settings dashboard.
- Select Configuration from the sidebar menu on the left side of the screen.
- Click on Printer & receipt.
- Select the type of receipt you wish to enable/disable for the types of orders (dine-in, pick up, delivery).
- To disable the type of receipt (kitchen ticket, receipt, pre-receipt) click on the toggle button that is green and it will be disabled.
- To enable the receipts that are disabled, kindly follow the same steps mentioned above.
Please note 💡: If the toggle button is grey: The feature has been disabled.
If the toggle button is green: The feature is enabled.
You have successfully enabled/disabled the different types of receipts for your orders.