The inventory module allows users to bulk import the catalog items into the system instead of manually entering the items one by one. To know how to bulk import the catalog items, kindly follow the steps below:
- Click on the Inventory tab on the left side of the screen and choose the subcategory Catalog.
- Click on the + New Catalog Item button on the top right of the screen.
- Select Add with Bulk Importer from the drop down menu.
- You will then be directed to the bulk import catalog items dashboard.
- Step1 : Download the template to fill all the ingredients and packaging type catalog items.
- Step 2: Drag & Drop the file to upload it once it has been filled out. Click Upload file to successfully upload.
- Step 3: Download the template and fill the recipe type catalog.
- Step 4: Drag & Drop the file to upload it once it has been filled out. Click Upload file to successfully upload.
You have successfully bulk imported your catalog items once all files are uploaded.