To create a user in GrubCENTER please follow the steps below:
- Log into GrubCENTER by clicking here.
- Click on Settings from the dropdown menu on the left side of the GrubCENTER dashboard.
- From the Settings dropdown menu, Click on Users.
- You will then be able to view the User dashboard and will be able to view all the existing users.
- Click on the ‘’ + New User’’ button on the top right of the screen
- Enter the Following User Information:
- Telephone Number
- Employee ID. This step is optional.
- Assign Group(s). This step is optional.
- Click Next.
- Assign the Role(s).
- Click Add User.
You have successfully created a user and assigned them to a role.
The user will then receive a temporary password on their email and will be able to log in to GrubCENTER using their email and temporary password to activate the account.
Please Note 💡: The temporary password is valid only for 24 hours and the user will need to log in, activate their account, and set up a new password using the temporary password. To learn how to activate a user click here.