If a customer wishes to return an item from their order and you need to manage your return, please follow the steps below:
- Under the Inventory tab choose the subcategory Stock on Hand.
- If you have multiple brands, select the kitchen you wish to manage the return for.
- You will then be able to see the Stock on Hand dashboard.
- Click on the Update Inventory button on the top right corner of the screen.
- Choose the Manage Return option from the drop-down menu.
- You will then be able to see all the items that are available in stock that can be returned
- Fill in the following information:
- Reason (Cancelled / Other)
- Once you have updated the return, Click Done.
Please Note 💡: By the term ‘’Manage Return’’ we mean items that are returned from the customer to you. So, this can be applicable to items that are not opened yet and can be reused such as cans, bottles, etc. If the customer wishes to return a menu item that would go as wastage.
You have successfully managed your return.